Services & Products
Design, Installation, Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
- Fire indicator panels
- Sprinklers, Hydrants, Hose reels
- Smoke alarms / detectors
- EWIS/BWS system comprising of speakers / Fire bells / Sounders
- Fire extinguishers
- Car park CO Detection Systems
- Smoke Aspiration System (VESDA or equivalent)
- Common area lights
- Emergency and exit lights
- Telephone and Intercom Systems
- Distribution Board and electrical risers
- Industrial, Commercial & Residential
- Hot water Systems (Gas & Electric, reticulating pumps, tempering valves etc.)
- Drains and Sewers
- Reticulation and pipe work
- Backflow Prevention Device
- Sump pumps / Storm Water Pumps
- Cold water pumps
- Sewerage pumps
- Rain water circulation pumps
- Fire pumpsets
- Building exhaust fans
- Supply fans
- Stair pressurization fans
- Air Conditioners
Passive Fire Protection
- Intumescent Fire Dampers
- Fire Doors
- Light Fire Construction
- Heavy Fire Construction
- Vermiculate Fire Construction
- Maintenance of Garbage Chutes Systems
- Unblocking garbage chutes
- Maintenance of Hoppers
- Maintenance of Bottom Sliding Damper
Contracts & Project Management
Contractors Management and Audits
This service provides a full assessment of the performances of your current contractors against all written or verbal contracts, making sure that what is meant to be done is actually done, and ensuring that the activities you are charged for are completed in full and in a satisfactory manner.
We carry out this activity continuously in our own operation and we extend and offer this service to our clients.
For large or small projects, Firecorp covers all stages; starting from contract specification, contract management, supervision, commissioning and supported all the way with progress reports that will cover all stages of the project.
LED Energy Savings Lights
We offer various energy saving products & installation services that will save you money and protect the environment.
Firecorp can provide you with efficient, competitive and performing well-priced products
ESC (Energy Saving Certificates)
The Energy Savings Scheme (ESS) began 1 July 2009 and is part of the NSW Government's plan to cut greenhouse gas emissions 60% by 2050. It is legislated to continue until 2020 or until a national scheme is introduced.
Mission, Focus, Message
To exceed our customer's expectations for service, performance and value.
To supply services of sound and consistent quality under an environment of continuous improvement.
We contribute to our customer's success.
We are client Focused
We meet our client's needs by delivering smarter solutions and outstanding service
We are innovative and Value Added
We constantly strive to develop new and better ways of servicing our clients, through our expertise, our experience and our resources
We are committed to people
We provide everyone with the opportunity to succeed, we recognise and reward performance and we build on the diversity of our people
We achieve through team work
We work together to create profitable long term relationships with our clients
We are results driven
We are personally accountable for our contribution to the ultimate success of business
We act with integrity
We are honest and ethical in everything we do and say